jueves, 28 de abril de 2011

When I will be 32 years old.

Such as any week, this Thursday I have to write in my blog. Well, also I want to do it...obviously!
The topic today is focus in this question: what I want to be when I will be 32 years old (10 years more because I have 22 years old now)?
This question is commonly elaborated by my family...and my mother ask me about that when I began my university career. Always when I heard this question I prefer not try to answer in right or say the really really true. But now I could try to be accurate. 
I think that 10 years is to much time to planning the future but I have a clear: I would like feeling young at 32 years old. Many people convert their young spirit into a old behavior. I don´t want this route guided by job and other concerns linked with the logical of getting money. I want to be a young student like now and continue in the way of carnivals, parties, etc. This answer is so obviously but in my case I´m sure that I want it. In fact, I will do all the things that I need to achieve this aim. At 32 years old I believe that will be accompanied with my actual girlfriend because I´m sure she is remaining young such as I want for me.
When I will be 32 years old I hope not only be careful with my young spirit but also related with young people through education. I want to be a teacher, a geography teacher sure! In Chile, geography is not a career focused on education but I think that in future the geographical knowledge will be valuable for educational establishments. One option is life in Valdivia where my parents but the importance of the place where I want to life is less than other things like job, girlfriend, etc. For be clear: this things are the main conditions to choose the place to life. If I have to forget Valdivia...well, I have to accept it.    

bye,
see you in class,
IVO.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario